BEFORE YOU HIRE THAT CONTRACTOR - FACTS
1. DID YOU CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ABOUT UNSETTLED COMPLAINTS? Be wary of companies that have BBB complaints. The best of the best would never have let a customer get that upset that they would have to bring the BBB into the picture. ALARA CONSTRUCTION, LLC., consumer rating is at 98.4%.
2. DOES YOUR COMPANY CARRY INSURANCE AND IS IT ENOUGH? Homeowners have been financially harmed by uninsured or under insured contractors. Don't take chances to save a few bucks. ALARA CONSTRUCTION, LLC. Carries a $ 1,000,000.00 General Liability Insurance.
3. HOW DOES THE CONTRACTOR HANDLE COMPLAINTS? Automatically reject any contractor who says he's never had a complaint. Even the best of the best are confronted with disputes for one reason or another. ALARA CONSTRUCTION, LLC., takes all complaints, seriously and act accordingly to customer satisfaction.
4. IS THE COMPANY A LICENSED CONTRACTOR? Automatically reject any contractor without a license. As of 2005, the NJ Consumer Affairs office requires all home remodeling contractors to register with the state and be licensed. ALARA CONSTRUCTION, LLC., meets this requirements.
5. WHAT IS THE COMPANY'S WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY? Typically, a workmanship warranty is for 6 months to 1 year. The Longer the better, but they are good as long as the contractor is in business. 8 out of 10 contractors go out of business within 3 years. ALARA CONSTRUCTION, LLC. offers 1 year workmanship warranty.
ALL ESTIMATES ARE WRITTEN AND ARE ALWAYS GIVEN FREE - DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNER, NO MIDDLE MAN, NO SALES COMMISSIONS.